Fish Fry / Brunch Server (Seasonal)
As a Fish Fry/Brunch Server, you will be responsible for making our customer experience exceptional by providing the great customer service with a friendly and inviting personality, be efficient to our guests and staff according to company policies, procedures, and performance standards. In addition, you will perform all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by Event Coordinator.
For additional inquiries or questions,
please contact the following:
email@example.com – (Jeni Rolsing, Marketing and Events)
Job duties include,
but are not limited to:
- Pre-buffet prep
- Clearing and serving our guests throughout the buffet service
- Providing an efficient check out process for each guest
- Post event cleanup
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area while performing side work during shift downtime including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking, night shift prep, cleaning work areas, checking cleanliness of bathrooms and banquet rooms throughout
- Minimal post event cleanup with the flexibility to do full post event cleanup as needed
- Always execute excellent customer service and be a team player
- Report to work on time, well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practice good personal hygiene
- Must always be a team player and execute excellent customer service.
- Must be capable of carrying and lifting serving trays weighing up to 15 pounds
for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Must report to work in a clean and proper uniform, on time, and well-groomed.
* All staff receive flexible scheduling, FREE golf, and enhanced pay!
Make up to $35+/hour. Apply today to discuss details!
There’s a reason our serving staff stay for years! Check out why and apply today!