As a Banquet Busser, you will be responsible for providing efficient and friendly service
to guests according to company policies, procedures, and performance standards.
In addition, you will perform all duties to maximize a quality work environment
and guest satisfaction, as directed by the Event Coordinator.
For additional inquiries or questions,
please contact the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org – (Jeni Rolsing, Marketing and Events)
Job duties include,
but are not limited to:
- Checking The Cleanliness Of The Banquet Rooms & Bathrooms Throughout
- Cleaning The Work Areas
- Clearing Throughout The Dinner Service
- Maintaining The Cleanliness Of The Work Area While Performing Side Work
During Shift Downtime, Including, But Not Limited To, Rolling Silverware
- Minimal Post-Event / Post-Wedding Cleanup, With The Flexibility To Do
Full Post-Event / Post-Wedding Cleanup
- Night Shift Preparation
- Pre-Dinner Preparation
- Post-Dinner Cleanup
- Must always be a team player and execute excellent customer service.
- Must be capable of carrying and lifting serving trays weighing up to 15 pounds
for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Must report to work in a clean and proper uniform, on time, and well-groomed.
* All staff receive flexible scheduling, FREE golf, and enhanced pay!